Students only: Brainstorm Research Ideas
Achievable research ideas in 45 minutes
This is for you if:
- You are a management student searching for ideas on your latest paper.
- You are soon to write your bachelor or master thesis but have no idea what to write about.
- You have some ideas but don’t feel comfortable yet suggesting it to your supervisor.
- You have no supervisor yet but still want some professional feedback on your research idea.
- You are completely confused and on the brink of quitting your studies altogether (don’t worry, we all went through this several times).
What Natalie can help you with:
- Re-evaluating what you know about your topic
- Finding what you are interested in
- Brainstorming ideas for potential research topics and questions
- Structuring your project and what to ask your potential supervisor
- Coming up with first ideas how to design your research
What this session is NOT about:
- This is not a substutite for talking to your supervisor.
- You are not provided with a full service research topic, questions, or design for your paper.
- Nothing we do will in any way conflict with your University’s code of conduct in research. This is your opportunity to talk about your research with a professional, not a professional doing your research.
Skype-Sessions (49,00 € for 45 Minutes) can be booked via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full contact information and allow for a minimum of 7 days scheduling time in advance. Your booking is confirmed at payment.
You can also use simplybook.me: